Got something to say? Funny, silly, biting or insightful? Whether it is your words or someone else’s, Kwote.it turns quotes into kwotes.
Combining visual art with the art of word, Kwote.it is a smartphone/tablet app that enables users to upload quotes and sayings that are then layered into compelling images and designs. In an instant, this free app will format your words into a design with custom backgrounds, fonts and layout that you can share with your friends on Kwote.it, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram.
Until now, only the famous get recognised for their quotes. Kwote.it gives everybody the chance to have something they’ve said become a part of pop culture.
Kwote.It is the brainchild of Caleb Packham, who is currently developing the application.
How does the app work?
Imagine you’re hanging out with a bunch of friends and someone blurts out something that’s dead funny. It’s one of those clever one-liners you never want to forget. So you reach for your smartphone, launch the Kwote.it app and within moments you’ve captured your friend’s words and turned them into a visual work of art ready to share with the world.
- Type or record your kwote (140 characters).
- Next, type in who said this.
- Choose from over 20 predefined templates, or hit the random button.
- Then, choose font style, font colour and background theme.
- Next, add a caption, including hashtags, and select which social media platform you want to share on.
- Kwotes are archived and can be searched by other users.
Wandering Eye Pictures came in as an investor, created the specifications for the app, produced the Kickstarter video and managed the campaign.
If you are interested in Kwote.It, please click here to contact Caleb Packham.
© 2015 Wandering Eye Pictures